DrillPoint Reports, an Excel add-on to Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ is produced by Capital Business Solutions, an authorized Abila Development Partner. Below you will find information about DrillPoint Reports, as well as Nexonia and Microix, two other trusted Abila software development partners.
Nexonia is a provider of leading web and mobile Expense Reports and Timesheets solutions. These simple to use and highly customizable applications are fully integrated with accounting and travel management systems.
Nexonia solutions are designed to streamline the reporting and approval process, improve human resource management and enhance operational efficiency.
Nexonia’s products are listed below:
- Nexonia Timesheets, allows customers to create, submit and approve timesheets within minutes.
- Some features associated with the product include integrations with your EPR/accounting and payroll management systems, built-in timers to record time worked on specific projects and Nexonia Time Off, which permit you to track vacation, sick days and other paid time off.
Expensesprovides flexible approval workflows. Nexonia Expense Management Software supports automated credit card feeds from more than 30,000 worldwide banks and over 161 currencies.
- Their mobile app allows you to create, edit and approve expense reports from anywhere in the world.
- Nexonia Time
Allocationaccounts for time spent on specific task categories or projects as a percentage of employees’ total monthly working time.
- Software engineers input the projects they worked on, put the percentage of their time spent on each project and click “submit”.
- Nexonia Purchase Order allows you to see exactly what’s been ordered from suppliers, the cost, and where and when it should be delivered.
- Nexonia Accounts Payable organize, synchronize and make accessible vendor payment information from anywhere through your online account.
- In addition to making the payment approval process easier and more automated through a user-friendly vendor portal, Nexonia AP grants the ability to easily keep on top of electronic versions of suppliers W-9s.
Microix, Inc., (pronounced “mike roy“) provides four add-on modules that are capable of extending an organization’s current functionality and investment in Abila MIP Fund Accounting™.
Together the modules are called the Microix Workflow Modules and are designed to seamlessly integrate with Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Software.
The four modules are summarized below:
- Budget module is an advanced planning and reporting tool which allows you to create budget worksheets for any time period and is based on any program, fund, grant, department or cost center.
- Requisition Module enables accountants and non-accounting staff to create purchase requests from their desktop computer. Some features of this module include budget control, purchase order entries and HTML (email) approval.
- Inventory Module allows you to manage your inventory with the help of Microix’s requisition/purchase order module, as well as Abila MIP Fund Accounting™ Software.
- With this module, you can track and monitor your inventory in real-time, track movement of inventory, shop inventory lists and more.
- Timesheet Module enables employees to record their timesheet data electronically and automatically route them through a multi-level approval process.
- Upon final approval, Microix will adjust the employee’s payroll distribution code to match their timesheet allocated hours and generate a regular timesheet within Abila MIP Fund Accounting’s™ Payroll Module.
DrillPoint Reports allows you to access your financial data within Microsoft Excel® and create presentation-quality financial statements using a familiar, user-friendly spreadsheet application.
Features offered by DrillPoint Reports are given below:
- Microsoft Excel® functionality to manipulate your data, conduct “what-if” analysis and add formulas and graphs to your reports for better report presentation.
- Create custom financial statements using pre-formatted templates that enable you to include borders, graphics, your organization’s logo, and other personal touches to distinguish your financials, making them easier to read and use.
- Create statistical or outcomes measurement reporting by using MIP user-defined fields in your reports.
- Group account segments into a linear style account report.
DrillPoint Reports webinar demos are scheduled for every month. To see the schedule and register, click here.