NFP Partners serves the nonprofit community in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West. Nonprofits are a diverse group in terms of size and the missions they perform. We generally serve clients with budgets between $1.5 and $50 million that have a variety of focuses from arts and culture to affordable housing to health and human services to environment and education.
Our typical clients:
- Receive funding from multiple sources, including public and corporate donations, private contributions, government grants, program services revenue and membership fees.
- Have outgrown more entry-level accounting software that lacks features essential to successful nonprofit accounting and reporting.
- Have progressed beyond initial startup stages and aspire to develop a more professional management structure.
- Have a competent financial manager and executive team with members who recognize the inherent value of solid financial management.
- Use technology intelligently and strive for better ways to improve productivity.