Location: Denver, CO is where NFP Partners is based but selected candidates can work remotely from across the US.
Industry: Nonprofit Accounting
Hours: Full-time or part-time
Description: NFP Partners is growing and is seeking a qualified nonprofit accounting professional to join our accounting services team. The selected candidate(s) will be providing contract accounting and CFO services to nonprofit organizations.
Responsibilities: We need an experienced person who can become immediately productive working with clients virtually using remote access technology. This position can be part- or full-time. We expect the successful candidate to be able to work independently performing accounting tasks such as
- Day-to-day accounting processing
- Month-end review
- Entries and reconciliations
- Reporting tasks with some controller-level responsibilities for specific clients.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a nonprofit accountant preferred
- Relevant experience in an NPO or a CPA firm specializing in the nonprofit sector
- Flexibility and time-management skills to handle multiple client assignments
- Experience with a variety of accounting software packages, including, but not limited to, QuickBooks, Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, Intacct, Financial Edge NXT
- Strong technology base skills with Windows, browsers, and MS Office
- CPA certification a plus
- This is a rare opportunity for an entrepreneurial nonprofit accountant who wants to break away from the routine and build a solid career future. The hourly rate is $30.00/hour, with paid time off and opportunities for year-end bonuses.
To apply for this position today, email Stephanie@NFPPartners.com.