NFP Partners, in partnership with NonProfit Technologies, Inc., offers private cloud hosting services that allow access to your application and data remotely. With no need to deploy or maintain your own servers, private cloud services lower your total cost of ownership, while increasing accessibility and flexibility.
The service is available for Abila MIP Fund Accounting™, QuickBooks desktop editions and other software that runs on a Microsoft platform.
why cloud hosting?
“The cloud” refers to a cluster of servers that work together to make your life easier. The resources that support your applications are distributed across multiple servers and rendered on an as-needed basis. This means a lot less downtime if a server malfunctions—often none at all. And with multiple servers available to share the work, you can tap additional bandwidth only when you need it to manage peak loads more efficiently.
NFP Partners’ cloud hosting is available with flexible pricing to ensure you get the scale of service you need, no more and no less. The Cloud Account gives you access to our complete cloud platform. Want to get the critical maintenance tasks off your IT team’s plate? Select the Managed Cloud Account and we’ll take care of all patching, monitoring, and configurations. All accounts are backed by the same great support you know and expect from NFP Partners.
- Access is easier than ever, even for nontechnical staff (especially remote and traveling staff).
- Utilize new security features and the latest technology such as multifactor authentication.
- Participate in as much or as little application maintenance as your organization needs.
- Reduce costs and simplify expense budgeting with predictable monthly payments.
- Hardware, connectivity, security, and operating system worries are taken care of for you.
- Alleviate some of your organization’s entire IT burden.